Do you play old games?

Come in and have a seat
devamona

Do you play old games?

Post by devamona »

I'm an experienced gamer and I always try to play new games as soon as possible. I watch when new releases come out so I don't miss the moment. But sometimes I play games that are 10 years old or more. Now I'm playing GTA Vice City again. Do you like to play old games?

seylen

Re: Do you play old games?

Post by seylen »

Oh yes, I play old games. Only the old games! I like it better than the new games. The new games, I think, have too fancy graphics and don't have a vibe like the old games. My favorite game was released over 20 years ago. It was The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time. It was the first game I played. My parents bought me a Nintendo 64. Then I tried to study well for a few years to get from parents N64 Games. The new chapter of The Legend of Zelda is being released in March. But I don't know if I'll play it. I really love this game, and I'm worried the new one won't impress me.

christinabdnr

Post by christinabdnr »

I'm not a fan of the old games. I like to play all sorts of new games that are just being released. I just get bored quickly. And if I play the game to the end, I don't want to replay it again, no matter how great it is.

humbertplug

Post by humbertplug »

I absolutely adore playing GTA Vice City. It's one of the best games I have ever played! It seems like game developers were mainly focused on game play rather than marketing, so games sold themselves.

famert66

Post by famert66 »

Sure. I am fan of slots games